Wisemate Foods can help you develop your sauce or dressing. Whether you are a fast food chain needing your sauce logistics managed, a supplier to mining camps needing a reliable sauce supply, or just an inspired home chef ready to sell sauce by the 200 kg lot, we are here to help you!
With continual updates to our processing equipment, Wisemate Foods is able to provide product development and packaging options to suit most clients, including
- product development of sauces, salad dressings, marinades and spreads to clients’ requirements;
- packaging of proprietary goods on a contract basis into a variety of packaging options including plastic jars, pails, jerry cans, sachets and doy packs (stand-up pouches) as well as glass jars and bottles;
- comprehensive shelf-life testing;
- labelling and nutrition advice.
Contract filling enquiries
When contacting us about packaging your product, please spend some time considering these questions first:
- Do you have your own recipe or would you like us to develop one for you? Note that privately developed recipes may need adjustments to conform to food safety and production criteria.
- Does your product require pasteurisation? If you don’t know, we can probably tell you.
- If it does require pasteurisation, what other methods do you intend to use to preserve the product, e.g. pH, preservatives?
- Do you require your product to have any health claims? Any health claims will need to fall within the Food Standards Code guidelines.
- Is there any ingredient you do not want in your product (e.g. gluten, synthetic colours, etc.)?
- What material would you like your product packaged into (glass, HDPE plastic, LDPE plastic, PET, metallic pouches, etc.)?
- What type of closure or lid do you require on your product (polypropylene, metal, tamper evident seal, etc.)?
- Will you be supplying labels or would you like us to product them in-house?
If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact us to arrange an appointment. To view some of our current customers, go to the ‘our clients’ page.