In October, we were advised by Kirsten Chessor, Head of Menu Innovation for the Craveable Brands Fast Food Company (incorporating Red Rooster, Chicken Treat and Oporto) that she and Jeremy Staite (New Product Development Specialist) would be visiting WA for a Meet & Greet and site visit. Imagine our surprise when, on the day of their visit, after conversation about current projects and a walk-through of our production facility, Justin Garcia, Supply Chain Category Manager for the West Australian arm of the business, slipped out to his car to retrieve the supplier award for 2017 which he then presented to us.
We have to say that we have found the team at Craveable Brands Pty Ltd a pleasure to work with, and look forward to another year of collaboration.
Available at Spudshed, Gilbert’s Fresh, Drovers Pastoral Company and select IGA and Farmer Jacks stores in Western Australia. Phone us for your nearest stockist.
• qualifications in Commercial Cookery and preferably five years’ experience in a commercial or industrial kitchen;
• experience implementing HACCP, GMP, Food Safety and OHS Standards;
• the ability to work unsupervised, but also operate well within a team;
• an interest in operating medium to large scale food production machinery;
• experience managing and training food production staff;
• good organisational skills and accuracy in following procedures;
• a creative flair for researching and developing new product lines and the ability to interpret design briefs from clients;
• the ability to work with a sense of urgency when required;
• the ability to monitor and ensure the quality of products at all stages of preparation;
• a forklift licence is preferred; however, training will be provided if necessary;
• physical strength and the ability to lift heavy ingredients within OHS guidelines;
• as we are a small team, the flexibility to fill in for other food production staff where required;
• a positive and respectful attitude towards other staff;
• the ability to communicate well in English;
• Australian residency and a valid work permit.
Work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Fridays. A six week trial period will apply. Starting salary $24 – $27 per hour, depending on experience. Please provide three referees as well as your resume and write an explanation of why you are the right candidate for this job. Please direct your application to the Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume to our factory at 14 Venture Loop, Wangara WA 6065.