We have one more recipe for our Creamy Garlic Sauce which is on special for the few remaining hours of September!
You don’t need to stick slavishly to this recipe – we have been deliberately vague with the amounts to allow you to use your own creativity!
- Cook sufficient pasta for a family of four.
- Drain most of the water off the pasta and keeping it over a low heat, add a bottle of Gourmetchef Creamy Garlic Sauce.
- Stir in a small punnet of sliced mushrooms and a handful of parmesan cheese.
- Add a splash of milk and cream to taste and warm through without boiling.
- Serve up and garnish with fresh salad vegetables – chives, baby spinach or whatever you have available.